Until 10 SEP

¡SUPER OFFER MARINA D'OR!

CRAZY SUMMER

BOOK BEFORE SEPTEMBER 10


DISCOUNT IN YOUR
HOLIDAYS

You can cancel free of charge up to 30 days before your arrival date. Except for just cause, if you cancel in a period greater than 7 days before arrival, a penalty of 30% will be charged on account. Cancellations within 7 days before arrival will be charged as a penalty of 70% delivered to account.
No show will be charged 100% of the total amount of the reservation as a penalty.


PARKS INCLUDED IN FULL BOARD PLUS

Full Board PLUS with unlimited buffet drinks + one entrance to a park per child per night: 1st night at the Water Park (summer), 2nd night at the Fantasy World, 3rd night at the Spa + Kids Zone, 4th night at the Enchanted Garden and 5th night at the Adventure Park. 'Or


KIDS
FREE

Up to two kids free in the company of two paying adults.

Get an incredible 40% discount and live the best vacation of your life.
Enjoy the Zona Kids Spa and Spa, Polinesia Water Park, have fun at the Aventura d'Or and Mundo Fantasia amusement parks. Enter the magical world of the Enchanted Garden and get excited with our great shows and incredible parades with floats. All this and much more...on the beach.
We will wait for you! Book before August 31 Promotion valid for your summer holidays with stays from June 26 to September 10. Limited places.

Book now!

In the hotel that best suits your needs...

2 NIGHTS MINIMUN STAY

View hotel

HOTEL SPA 5

Max. 4 people in room
Unlimited access to Spa

View hotel

HOTEL GRAN DUQUE 4

Max. 4 people in room
300 mts. from the beach

View hotel

HOTEL MARINA D'OR 3

Max. 3 people in room
Sea front

View Apartaments

APARTAMENTS
MARINA D'OR BEACH

Max. 6 people in apartment
Buffet in Hotel 3* or 4*

ENJOY ALL THIS AND MUCH MORE ...


Balneario

The largest scientific seawater spa in Europe. Benefit from the properties of sea water as a source of beauty, health and well-being.
Recommended: The whole family.

VIEW MORE

Mundo Fantasía

Perfect to enjoy with the little ones. Minikarts, 4D Cinema, the minority, the carousel, bumper cars ... the most fun family experience.
Recommended: Children from 2 to 12 years old.

VER MÁS

Aventura d'Or

If your children are not so young anymore, this is your park. Adventures with attractions such as the shuttle, the Disk-0, blender ... for the most intrepid.
Recommended: The whole family.

VIEW MORE

Kids Spa

A whole floor of the spa dedicated to children: games and swimming pools ideal for the little ones.
Recommended: Children from 2 to 5 years old.

VIEW MORE

Jardín Encantado

A fantastic world with talking trees, shows with fairies, elves, wizards ...
Recommended: The whole family.

VIEW MORE

Polinesia water park

Exciting experiences for the bravest, swimming pools and games adapted for the little ones, activities to share. Open only in summer.
Recommended: The whole family.

VIEW MORE

Miniclub

Playroom in which the parents can leave the little ones for a while in charge of our specialized staff, while they enjoy any of the complex's facilities.
Recommended: Children from 3 to 12 years old

VIEW MORE

Pequemundo

Great park covered with balls. It has an indoor and outdoor cafeteria where parents can relax for a while while the little ones have fun like never before.
Recommended: Children from 3 to 10 years old.

VIEW MORE

Terms

Discounts valid for reservations made before september 10 and for stays until September 10.
Minimum stay 2 nights
The CUSTOMER may cancel his reservation free of charge up to 30 days before the date of arrival.
Once the 30 days have passed and the 30% payment has been made, the CLIENT may cancel, but the amount collected to date will not be refunded. If you cancel after 15 days for the arrival date, you will be charged the remaining 70% of the reservation, not returning the amounts paid on account.